Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

there i have recieved a letter from the police saying

Customer Question

there i have recieved a letter from the police saying notice of intended prosecution its regarding allenged offence of motor vehicle fail to comply with red/green arrow/lane closure flashing light signald - automatic equipment,
They are asking me to fill in my details with my driving license and send the form back, what could happen to me regarding this offence as i have only been driving over year and a half ?
Category: Traffic Law
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
How long after the lights went red did you travel through roughly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Am not too sure as its doesnt mention any seconds on the letter must havent been long

If it remains a red light offence then it will just be 3 points and a fine.
If you went through a very long time after the lights went red then they could charge it as a driving without due care and attention. That carries either 3-9 points or a ban. Obviously if you get 6 points then you will be revoked under the new driver's scheme.
That isn't very likely to happen though. They do not usually do that unless you travelled though more than 5 seconds after the lights went red which is a long time really.
Can I clarify anything ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do i send my details to them and if they didnt mention on the letter how long after the red light i crossed it does that mean anything if they didnt mention on the letter and also how much could the fine be ?

Yes, if you don't they will charge you with failing to identify which carries 6 points.
They never mention the amount of time on these forms.
You will probably get the fixed penalty of £100 and 3 points.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When it mentions on the letter red / green arrow and lane closure flashing light signals does that mean i drove past them all or isit just the red light ?

Well, it could be anything. it depends what you did.
You are just describing a standard S36 RTA 1988 matter though of disregarding traffic signals so probably just one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Am i being charged replys and isit free to ask you questions in reply ?

You would need to email customer services about your payment situation as I am never involved in that. You can reach them here***@******.***
Please remember to leave feedback answer.