Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

am a new car driver, i went job interview at kessinton

am a new car driver, i went job interview at kessinton bourough, i parked my car in a parking bay i also bought a ticket to park until an hour which i displayed on my dash board. after 23 minute i went back to take my medication in my car, i found out that my car has been removed by the council.. i called the council they said to me that my car was removed because i parked in a suspended bay. when i check the signs at the bay it stated that the bay hass been suspended but no any legal action writting on it like i.e parking in this bay will be clamp or remove. that was my first time visiting the bourough, i dont know anything about suspended bay. i paid 265 pounds to get my car back, and i was told that i can appeal against it in other to get my money back. please advice
Category: Traffic Law
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Who is the issuer of this fine please?
I notice you have not yet left feedback previous answer so I wonder if you could do that now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea parking enforcement unit

Who is the issuer please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the issuer is Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea parking enforcement unit

What is the contravention code?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

contravention code is 21R

Ok That is suspended bay.
Sorry if I am missing the point but I'm not sure on what basis you are hoping to reclaim? You seem to accept there were signs?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

on th basis that , it was my first time visiting the bourough, and the paking attendant saw me while i was buying my ticket to park, he didnt tell me that i cant park in the bay.

I'm really sorry but that is not a ground.
If the traffic management order allowed and there were signs up then the bay is suspended.
I'm afraid it is motorist to check that his parking his lawful not to bring it his attention. If the signs were visible upon reasonable inspection then it is not parking attendant to remind you.
Sorry but I can only give you truthful information.