Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

got a ticket from a garda today, my lience is out of date will

got a ticket from a garda today, my lience is out of date will he fine out. He didnt see me driving the car
Category: Traffic Law
A ticket for what?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

parking in the wrong placse

What is the offence though?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

parking in a disabled spot. the car is in my husbands name,the insurance is in mine with my husband as name driver he took my name and address and said he would send out a fine. But he never saw me driving.

Was there anybody else in the vehicle with you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i was not in the car i was talking to the garda on the street. He then left got in his car and drove away. then i got in mine once he had left.

did you deny being the driver?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

he didint asked who parked the car only who owend it and was i inshured he asked me did i have ID I showed him my bank card then asked my husband name and said he would send a fine

If it is just a parking offence then that doesn't carry points so he shouldn't need to look into who was driving.
If he does though it would be quite easy to find out the status of your licence. The fact he didn't see you driving is a disadvantage but it doesn't necessarily mean this couldn't be pursued. There is also the issue that officers have been known to claim to have seen this that could not have been seen on occasions.
It is quite unlikely that it would come to that but it is possible.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

could my haband just say he was driving

No, because that would be untrue and that is perverting the course of justice I'm afraid. People go to prison for perverting the course of justice on first offences.