75100385

I been caught 3 times over the limit how long will be banned

Customer Question

I been caught 3 times over the limit how long will be banned from driving for ?
Category: Traffic Law
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
For now please let me know if you have any other offences? What was the actual reading?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

150mg and the limit is 50 that all no other charges

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Drink driving

The limit sadly is 35mg in breath.
The starting point is 12 weeks custody and the range is a High Level Community Order to 26 weeks custody for a not guilty plea. If you plead guilty you would attract a 1/3rd discount.
You are looking at a disqualification of between 29-36 months. The sentence bracket is 120-150 in breath.
Therefore you are at the very top end of the bracket. Even if you are sentenced to custody as you have no other offences and unlikely to come back before the Court I would hope you would get the sentence suspended.
You would also be entitled to a 25% reduction in the ban if you are offered and complete the drink drive course.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.