Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have been charged with rt88007 and it was 88 microgram

Customer Question

Hi, I have been charged with rt88007 and it was 88 microgram me's in a 100 mil litotes of breath. Can you advise me please? I have no points or no criminal record. Kara
Category: Traffic Law
Do you accept the offence?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I do
Ok
What are the circumstances of the driving ? How did it come about?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had been drinking at my house with my friend, if stopped drinking just before midnight and then a few hrs later we were still up and stupidly decided to go to mcdonalds which is about 3 minutes away in the car. As I was driving a police car pulled me over and I pulled over straight away and then they arrested me. I'm deeply sorry and I have 2 children who both were at there dads when all this happened. It was completely my fault and I should have know better. :-(
Ok. That is not the worst offence of it's type.
If this is 88 then it is at the higher end of the sentencing bracket but there are not other real aggravating features.
It will attract a band C fine.
The real punishment though is the ban from driving which will be between 17-22 months I'm afraid. You can reduce that by one quarter if you do the drink driving course you will be offered.
There will be costs of £85 plus the surcharge of around £50.