Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have been in the UK years.After a year I requested

Customer Question

I have been in the UK for 3 years.After a year I requested my international drivers license and used it for some month and got my provisional.
I have been driving under supper vision with the provisional and at times drive on my "own". A month ago I passed my practical test and go my UK full drivers license.
I receive a call from nation investigation office saying I have been driving illegal for the past two years.
what is the risk and what are my chances in this issue?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Risk of what?
What are you thinking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I had a contact from national investigation team, saying I have been driving illegal for the past two years.

I want to know what I need to do? Am I going to be charged? if yes what charges will this be?

Is this an offense? as I have not take any insurance with the international license.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
If you are saying that you have a UK provisional licence and you have been driving alone upon that then that is an offence. Regardless of your other licences, the provisional takes priority.
That is driving not in accordance with a licence which will invalidate any insurance that you have.
They may summons. They may not. Nobody can really predict that.
If they do then it will carry 6 points for the no insurance and 3 for the no licence although they will be concurrent so only 6 active upon your licence, costs of £85, a fine of 75-125% of your weekly income and the surcharge of roughly 10% of the fine. If these offences predate April then you will not have to pay the court charge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have full license now, what effect will I have on my full license?

am not really clear on the payment. Do you mean, I will have to pay for the pay for the point to clear those point of license?

There is no jail term regards ***** *****?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
It won't lead to revocation but the offence was before you got your licence.
It will impact upon your insurance.
Not sure what you mean about payment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was not clear on:

"If they do then it will carry 6 points for the no insurance and 3 for the no licence although they will be concurrent so only 6 active upon your licence, costs of £85, a fine of 75-125% of your weekly income and the surcharge of roughly 10% of the fine. If these offences predate April then you will not have to pay the court charge."

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure how to express it different.
There will be points and a fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay Thank you for the help

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem.
All the best.