Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have been charged with drink driving, I have just noticed

I have been charged with drink driving, I have just noticed that the vehicle registration number is ***** where do I stand with this.
Category: Traffic Law
I suppose there is no dispute that this was your car?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The car I was driving is mine but the charge sheet has the wrong registration number for the car.

Yes, but you were driving it and there is no dispute that you were over the limit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes i was driving and my reading was 46 after 1 hour i was retested all the machine said was pass and i was released.

Did they offer you a blood test ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i was not offered a blood test

Well, that is unusual if that is a breath reading. Anything under 50 is normally an automatic blood test.
The number is ***** non issue I'm afraid. There is no doubt that this charge concerns you and you accept that you were driving the car in question. They will have to put this right at some point but there is nothing fatal in the fact that they have made that error.
However, readings between 40-50 with no blood test are generally easier to challenge than readings above or with a blood test. It depends how much money you want to spend on this. Expert evidence does get expensive and there are obviously no guarantees of success.
If you need to avoid the ban it might be worth considering.