Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have just been notified of two speeding violations within

Customer Question

I have just been notified of two speeding violations within the last few week. I have already been issued with 6 points a month or so ago and the new points will enable me to be disqualified. the offences were dated:
8.5.15 i was doing excess of 30mph in a 30 mile zone. the excess could not have been more than 35mph as i was stuck in traffic when the right hand lane became empty i pulled out and speeded up to get a head of the traffic. A sped camera was about 4oo yards ahead and flashed. 3 points £100 fine
30/5/15 on Park road at the junction of Barton Dock Road. A policeman with a hand held jump out and zapped me doing 37 in a 30mph although i was speeding up because no other cars on road and the 40mph zone was a few hundred yards ahead.3 points £100 fine
19/9/15 joined motorway at jct 8 at 23.54 and between jnct 8 and 10 it says I was travelling at 61mph in excess of temporary 50mph.
20/9/15 joined motorway at jct 8 at 22.38 and between jnct 8 and 10 it says I was travelling at 60mph in excess of temporary 50mph.
this stretch of road i travel to work on at least twice a day but at night sometimes the motorway street lights have not been working. i normally a careful driver and as you can see from above my excess are over the permitted levels but not madly excessive. I am in fear of keeping my job as on a temp contract and part of the role requires me to drive. I work in social housing and if my contract is not renewed and I'm disqualified them my chances of getting another job are limited and heavier fines because these two are on the motorway would also distort me (I'm already in an IVA) and have minimal cash to spend.
What are my options
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Prior to 2015, did you have any points on your licence?