Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

So I am in a tight situationI was captured speeding by a

Customer Question

So I am in a tight situation
I was captured speeding by a speed camera around the 20th of September last year, due to the circumstances listed below I did not receive the NIP
I was unable to live at the address registered on my V5 Documentation due to ongoing family abuse issues
My stepfather hated me and would not work or communicate with me at all
I could not change the address on my V5 as I didn't have a suitable fixed address
I assumed that my mother or step father would inform me of the NIP
I did not know about the offence and so was taken to court and charged with SEC 172 MS90
I was unable to attend the court date as I was looking after my injured partner
Almost everything stated can be proven with evidence and witness statements
Please help
I am now appealing the
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A court date is set for the 4th of December and I would like advice on what evidence I would need and how to represent myself in court
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you advise a suitable course of action
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
To achieve what?
Are you pleading guilty?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm pleading mitigating circumstances
As It wasn't possible for me to respond
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you charged with failing to identify or speeding ? Or both ?
It will be on your charge sheet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Failing to identify
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK.Can I just confirm you are appealing the sentence only? Only the face of it you accept failing to identify?