Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I am romanian i live in the uk from march 2015 so

hello,
i am romanian i live in the uk from march 2015
so i bought a car. and i was excited. so i drove fast through town. but as i am new to this town. it was my second day in it, because i just moved here, so i didnt know there was a speed camera and this is my first time driving in the uk, i have a full EU drivers licence cat B.
so i was cought speeding by a speed camera doing 73 Mph, is there any way to NOT get a ban from driving. as i need my car for work.
also it was the first day i was the owner of the car as that day i bought the car. now in cant blame it on the previous owner. because
1 he didnt have insurance(he just owned the car he wasn't driving it)
2 he didnt have road tax
3 he left the country the same day he sold me the car, and he can prove that with documents
4 he is a friend.
PS some notice came to his address, where the car was registered but also police showed up. i think he had some illegal parking tickets as well. the police took all the documents.
PPS my documents did not come back from dvla yet.
ppps whare i am staying now i dont have a letting contract i pay rent cash in hand.
WHAT IS THERE to do to NOT loose/get a ban on, my licence.
Category: Traffic Law
What was the speed limit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
30 mph
I'm really sorry but there is no way of avoiding a ban. This is 73 mph in a 30 mph zone. It is lucky they haven't charged this as a dangerous driving rather than a speeding offence.
The only chance is if they forget to summons or there is some other enormous and catastrophic problem.
All things being equal, a ban is inevitable.
I'm very sorry.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what is the minimum/maximum ban period and how can i get minimum? cant i pay something, to not get the ban. do comunity work :) or something.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can i apply for a scooter or a motorcycle licence? do i need to buy the scooter/ motorcycle first? what is the process of getting the licence? how much does it cost.
There is no prospect of avoiding a ban. This is 73 mph in a 30 mph zone.
If it is a dangerous driving then it will be a ban of two years plus.
If it remains speeding then I would brace yourself for up to four months.
If you are banned then you are banned from driving any vehicle.