Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

PCN (CCTV) going to arbitration.....Hidden secruity camera,

Customer Question

PCN (CCTV) going to arbitration.....Hidden secruity camera, Signage..."A Safer Bromley Crime Stoppers." Information Commissions Office.....says that compliant sign is compulsory ( a legal obligation ??) To do this, does not the system need to be well published and indicated with lawful traffic signs. My local authority maintains.."it has been upheld many times at appeal that there is no legal requirement " Sequence evidence photos show the car a few feet over a 55mt. Long bus stop & space to reverse (I do find this manoeuvre difficult due to a shoulder replacement. However whilst trying at least twice a car from the on-coming direction took the space all this shows in a period of less than 5 mins.( up to when I retired I was in receipt of disability benefit. Vincent ..***********
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not really type.. I thought l had sort of asked questions in my introduction yes /No ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
There isn't a question in your post?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think this is going to work.......l have. to have my appeal to the adjudicator in the post by mid-day to
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
So would you like me to call now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.