Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I wish to ask you about a motor accident that I was

Customer Question

Hello. I wish to ask you about a motor accident that I was proceeding in Berner Street,London,W1 and as Iwas travelling towards the middlesex Hospital All of
a sudden in the middle of came a speedy from my right of EastCastle Street and me violently causing damage to my car and injury to my forehead, The Police came and said
that up to your insurance compnies. I said I was in the Min street and other came out f
a minor road. There were no clear sign of that was that demanded the other driver was at fault.It went to a court which ruled that both of us were at fault. Recently I discovered that There has been a sign of no entry without seeing who is travelling in the
main road. It is clearly obvious that the local council errected the sign that proved I was
right on the main road and therefore the court ruling was indded wrong as I was hit while I was in the main road. The incident happened way back 1965 ? My question is Can I legally take legal action to clear my wrong I was l wrongly ruled that I was at fault? I would appreciate your valuable advice. Thank You. M> Kotb
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Just to be clear this is something that happened back in 1965? Is that when it went to Court?