31090051

Morning l have 3 offences : use of motor vehicle on a road

Customer Question

morning l have 3 offences :
use of motor vehicle on a road /public place without 3rd party insurance.l had insurance at the time.
offence 2: drving a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance with a licence -endorsable offence. my licence has been exchanged to a british full licence .
Offence 3 : use of a motor vehicle on a road without a valid test certificate. l am aware this would have been my fault but the other 2 offences can you help me ?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
If you show a valid insurance certificate and licence to the Crown they should drop these charges. I presume you have done that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not done so , can I attach the insurance certificate and my photocopy of my driving licence and post it to Hampshire Constabulary
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You should send it in with the plea form and ask that these two charges be removed from the case. Remember to take copies for yourself.