Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Who do I contact regarding my legal rights after trading in/exchanging

Customer Question

Who do I contact regarding my legal rights after trading in/exchanging 2 cars for another car last tuesday.I test drove the car for about 2 miles in london and when I asked about 2 icons on the dash I was told it was probably water that had been infiltrated from the engine being washed that morning.
I drove the car on the wednesday approx 10 miles and the icons had not gone out so I stopped at my local garage and asked t heir senior mechanic to check it. He did so and
came to the conclusion that the head gasket had blown.
The car was brought up from london on a car transporter to Newark on tuesday and the 2nd car taken back to london on tuesday.It is at present being assessed by a garage that specialises in re-building car engines and they will give me a report today.
Please call me on *********** if it would be easier to discuss further.
John Carlyle.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are you a private consumer?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - did you buy the car as a private consumer?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need any advice on this?