Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

After receiving four tickets whilst parking at a hospital with

Customer Question

After receiving four tickets whilst parking at a hospital with blue badge showing! I had already checked st reception in hospital to see if I needed to register badge again but was given wrong information I.e. had I been before, yes. was in the same vehicle, yes - no need to register again! Consequently the following week I received four tickets totalling £240! Apparently the land is privately owned by a body called BPA. Time is running out to pay the lesser amount of the fine, I.e.£60 but I want to dispute this. Already written to the parking company, Parking eye but so far no acknowledgement. I have informed the hospital I am holding them liable, however, I am a pensioner on a very low pension and this will be just crippling.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello why are you holding the hospital liable in these circumstances?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said, I went into the reception desk at the hospital to ask the correct procedure regarding the blue badge and was given the wrong information that I did NOT have to register again as I had been to the hospital previously in the same vehicle so therefore I parked unknowingly four four days thinking I was parking legally. What a pity ParkingEye did not inform me after the first day that I needed to re register. However, I feel I could do no more than ask the hospital directly of the correct parking procedure, are you suggesting I was in the wrong?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
is parking eye the issuer of these fines?