75100385

I drove my (ford car) into a ford(River) it has three routes

Customer Question

i drove my (ford car) into a ford(River) it has three routes the this particular ford two routes have signs that state unsuitable for any motor vehicles but i happended to fing the only route that states deep ford which i have been though many deep fords in the past for them to be very very shallow there seemed to of been an attempted repair to the road that leads into the ford but there is a 2 foot drop into the ford ...(deepest part by the look of it) but my engine sucked up water and damaged my car apparently the local farmer says there are many cars that get damaged here but the council wont rectify the signage ...can i hold the council responsible for the repairs.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.I assume you knew there was a ford there and decided to drive through it?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i did, it did not look like very deep or any cliffs drops in sight (looks were very misleading)
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have just sent it in private message
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call shortly.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex