Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I and my wife were parking to drop off our kid at school. We parked in front of a house

Hi I and my wife were parking to drop off our kid at school. We parked in front of a house but did not block the driveway nor parked on a yellow line. When we came back in 5 minutes the house owner was fuming and stated she has reported us. We apologized and explained that we did not block her driveway. She said she had to make a harder turn to get in and now has reported us. We left after that. We want to know what to expect now? Do we get a letter? a visit from the police? a fine?
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually just post answer here i wrongly clicked on the button
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Please don't worry.Nothing will ever happen about this.It is possible that had a police officer seen you then you may have been given a ticket for causing an obstruction but that didn't happen.They are not going to trace your number through the DVLA to issue a ticket now. They are far too busy investigating allegations against dead people of sexual improprietry one hundred years ago to even deal with any proper crime in the UK let alone this.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh that is great. Being a little paranoid here, if the lady took a picture of our car it would still be pretty circumstantial and not really worth the effort?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also can we make sure that this conversation is not published on the website. Cheers!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't matter if she has a video. They are not going to act upon this.Instead they will be mediating family rows which we euphemistically call 'domestic abuse'.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much...you are both talented and have a great sense of humor!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem and all the best. Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/