Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Reference POPLA Verification Code(###) ###-#### Thank you for

Customer Question

Reference POPLA Verification Code(###) ###-####
Thank you for your message informing that the subject appeal has been unsuccessful.
I find the findings of your assessor unsatisfactory in the he has not acknowledged the fact that I did enter my registration number. This as I have already indicated was closely observed by the Trinity Court’s receptionist. Whilst it is possible that I incorrectly entered my registration number so that it did correspond with that number recorded on the ANPR system. It would have been interesting to see those numbers recorded on Premier Park’s listing adjoining the time of my entrance to the car park. This I note they have refused to do.
In my view it be better practice for the terminal in the foyer to be able to print an acknowledgement of the details concerned so that this dispute would be stopped. I wonder whether Premier Park would be prepared to go to that expense.
Finally in my view it seems that this organisation is victimising the very people that have come to the building for assistance in finding employment.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another organisation. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Would you like to continue or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted help in a dispute over parking my car in a privately owned car park. Will more information about the matter assist you?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I thought you had meant to write to a different company! I will send this to an appropriate Expert who will hopefully be able to help.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi. What did you want to know about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear JoThank you for you recent correspondence. I understand that you are unable to pursue with this matter and therefore I would be obliged if you would refund the fee of £32.Yours sincerely***** *****
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. All the best.