75100385

I have received a 6 month driving ban points on my licence

I have received a 6 month driving ban for 12 points on my licence within 3 years, i was given 6 points for not sending back the police form to say it was me driving, on Tuesday i went to court to make a statutory declaration as i did not know this had gone to court as I had moved house.
The case was adjourned as I am attending luton magistrate court on the 4th to make an extream hardship plea
is it possible at this stage to stop the statutort declaration?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help,you.Why do you want to stop the stat Dec if you didn't get the paperwork please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes please call, I want to stop the stat dec because, im confused and dont really understand whats going on, i think i would like to cancel the ple for extream hardship to, i'm will to face the six month ban and continue to pay the fine from the stat dec
Do you have a number?
Calling now. Alex