75100385

I have received a 6 month driving ban points on my licence

Customer Question

I have received a 6 month driving ban for 12 points on my licence within 3 years, i was given 6 points for not sending back the police form to say it was me driving, on Tuesday i went to court to make a statutory declaration as i did not know this had gone to court as I had moved house.
The case was adjourned as I am attending luton magistrate court on the 4th to make an extream hardship plea
is it possible at this stage to stop the statutort declaration?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help,you.Why do you want to stop the stat Dec if you didn't get the paperwork please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes please call, I want to stop the stat dec because, im confused and dont really understand whats going on, i think i would like to cancel the ple for extream hardship to, i'm will to face the six month ban and continue to pay the fine from the stat dec
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex