How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have received a 6 month driving ban points on my licence

Customer Question

I have received a 6 month driving ban for 12 points on my licence within 3 years, i was given 6 points for not sending back the police form to say it was me driving, on Tuesday i went to court to make a statutory declaration as i did not know this had gone to court as I had moved house.
The case was adjourned as I am attending luton magistrate court on the 4th to make an extream hardship plea
is it possible at this stage to stop the statutort declaration?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help,you.Why do you want to stop the stat Dec if you didn't get the paperwork please?Alex
Ash and other Traffic Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes please call, I want to stop the stat dec because, im confused and dont really understand whats going on, i think i would like to cancel the ple for extream hardship to, i'm will to face the six month ban and continue to pay the fine from the stat dec
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex