75100385

Whilst at work the police asked me to move my car. It was

Customer Question

Whilst at work the police asked me to move my car. It was not parked illegally or blocking anyone's drive. I asked the police officer as to why I had to move the car as it was not illegally parked. No satisfactory response was provided. Can I make a complaint against the police for forcing me to move the car?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sorry, please just give me a response. I have a question and would just like a response please.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would just like an answer to a question. If you don't know just say don't know
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I just wanted to know what you wanted the end result to me.

If your car was not illegally (or inconsiderately) parked then you do NOT have to move it.

If you didnt get a proper response then yes you can make a complaint.

You should write or send an email to the Police force. They will investigate it via the local resolution route or if it raises a conduct issue would go before the Standards Department.

But yes you can and should raise a complaint.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/