Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My application to renew my driving license I applied in

Customer Question

my application to renew my driving license I applied in August 2015 then the medical team took on my application I was asked to make a appointment with my GP Dr Wilmer but didn't realise there was another letter in the envelope to make a appointment with their designated Dr Carison in Plymouth its only now that I have got out the letter & behind was instructions to see the doctor in Plymouth had they been stapled together I would have realised & made the appointment they had checked with that surgery if I had made contact of course they said no & I would need to re-apply as its taken from August 2015 to get almost finally to the end of a descion during that time I was still legally be able to drive its the length of time I mentioned I would make a appointment to see the Doctor in Plymouth he then went to plead with the medical team what had happened they aren't willing to consider the circumstances I need to desperately appeal the descion of non compliance unfortunately my mobility car will be taken away on 24th June I was planning to buy another but without a driving license its a bit pointless if they phoned the surgery in Plymouth but didn't alert me the case is now closed & revoked its essential that I can drive a car I'm carer for my husband who has dementia & heart failure he also has an abdominal aneurism normally critical size is 5.5cm then the operate is a live or death operation some die on the operation if the aneurism burst but my husband was a higher risk almost certain not to recover so its ben monitored & still growing at 6.3 cms now keyhole surgery is a possibility with a series of test at the hospital I've been told my case is now closed due to non compliance they have the completed questionnaire fro my GP Dr Wilmer I'm told to re-apply but I f its another 10 months its no good I feel my personal circumstances should be taken into consideration my husband on deaths door plus my having to drive him around for all his test we don't have a direct bus to the hospital & having to walk from bus to which area he needs to attend we are both on benefits saving like mad to buy another car as its essential but unless I know my driving license will be renewed it doesn't make sense to buy another car this is my appeal & reasons why I'm asking them to reconsider my non-compliance was a small slip up I personally think after speaking to the surgery in Plymouth they could have written to me asking why I hadn't done so
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would like you to appeal on my behalf there ref;M16433334/Tm61v12 due to my personal circumstances husbands health losing mobility car need to buy another before 24th June I didn't mean to not comply was a simple mistake thinking just one letter didn't even mention further attachment I complied with the first doctor you wanted me to see Dr Wilmer & you have confirmed they are received it has taken 10months to get to this stage its crucial to know my renewal will go ahead due to personal commitments buying of a car before losing mobility car on 24th June I'm willing to see the Doctor in Plymouth but I've been told to re-apply another 10months
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've already paid £32.00 with pay pal but your website wants another payment I thought I had a weeks trial
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.
We cannot conduct appeals for you. This is question and answer site.I can give you general information though.