75100385

What happended is that on the 25th March i was caught with a

what happended is that on the 25th March i was caught with a speeding camera on the m8 through the road works driving at 60 mph whilst a temp speed limit of 50 mph was in force. i received a requirement to identiify the driver form which was issued on the 17th May by police scotland. Does the 14 day rule in respect of notice of intention to prosecute apply to this form.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Were you stopped at roadside? If not, are you the registered keeper on the V5?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi no it was just the camera and yes I am the registered keeper
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - then yes the 14 day rule applies. they must serve within 14 days.It sounds like they are out of time.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex