75100385

Got ticket from p4 parking while parking in girl friends

got ticket from p4 parking while parking in girl friends privat flat requesting 60 pounds ticket has no pcn number on it to pay should i pay ?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did you park incorrectly please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was parked in wrong place
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Its bad news I am afraid. They are a proper private company and the law now says if you get a fine, if you are the owner, it can be enforced.

So I am sorry to say it is a valid ticket, even without a PCN.

I am sorry if this it not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your answer, i am finding it impossible to contact this company by telephone ,just the demand to pay but with no P C N numberi am in a fix .
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I would send them a cheque or write to them recorded delivery and keep a copy. Alex