Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I am trying to find as much as I can about this case:- case

Customer Question

Hi,I am trying to find as much as I can about this case:-case number ***** 521100564113,Anthony Fagan; North Somerset Magistrates Court, 21st May 2012http://www.outdoor-learning.org/Default.aspx?tabid=118&Id=261What are my options?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Not sure what you wanted to know about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I have actually contacted you before re this. However I now have the court details that I refered to.It was re the climbing tower & educational exemption re the tachograph laws.I am after as much of the court recordings / records / paper work as possible to see exactly why their use was exempt so we cam compare to our planned use to see if that exemption applies to us.IE what did the barister present that made the court decide in their favour.What did the police present as evidence.Any prior cases that were used.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

If this is a Magistrates court hearing then it will not be reported or transcripted. The Magistrates court is not a court of record so it will not be found anywhere.

The only place details may be found is in the back numbers of local papers as they may have reported upon it. You can check that by looking in local libraries at the relevant time.

If it were appealed to the Crown Court then there would be a transcript.