75100385

My son was stopped by police on m77 motorway on 4th april

My son was stopped by police on m77 motorway on 4th april 2016 for speeding over 100 miles an hour. He has had a summons to attend court on 29 july 2016. He could also plead guilty by letter and get a reduced penalty. He may end up with a ban, a large fine and penalty points. He has been driving for one and a half years and is 20 years old. This is a first offence. What would your advice be?
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: It was 2am and the road conditions were dry and there was no accident or any other problems. He has one passenger at the time
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

The sentence is a fine, 6 points or disqualify for between 7 and 56 days.

If he gets 6 points then he will be back down for a provisional driver and have to re-take his test.

He is more likely to get points than disqualification.