75100385

I have just been informed that i have been banned from

Customer Question

i have just been informed that i have been banned from driving under toting up procedure from derbyshire magistrates court they also fined over £600 for not disclosing who was driving my car i never recivied any corespondace to ask only letter i got was for them to tell me no futher action would be taken so i took that as gospel if my ban stands i losse my job as i work all over the country for the military as an lgv driving instructor if i know i had to go to court i would have done i need some advice on thisrespectfully yoursneil macinnes
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: what wou;d you like to know ?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Neil my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Is the vehicle registered in your name and address?

I assume you currently have points?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do i wait for you to call me as this is my livelihood and it starting to stress me out ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Can I call you shortly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the car is registered to me i have 6yes of course
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.