Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have received a parking ticket, PCN 83, whilst parked on a

Customer Question

I have received a parking ticket, PCN 83, whilst parked on a patch of waste ground on a hospital site. There was a notice that stated pay & display operates on this site. Do I have to pay the fine?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Who is the issuer please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please so attached. Sign as you enter, that you would not notice let alone read, the hospital site and the area of waste ground where I was parked when I received the parking ticket.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Is that the only sign?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not closed this question. The delay in my reply is because I have revisited the site to answer JO C's question. I have tried to contact Customer Care by ringing 1-***-***-**** but all I get is number unobtainable. Please advise.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure what you mean?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You asked, "Is that the only sign?". I revisited the site to check. I returned to find that my correspondence with you had been closed. I found that there were other signs. Once you are informed that the signs are there, walking round the site you can see them. As a motorist entering and driving round the site I did not notice them. In my letter of appeal I suggested that such signs should be placed by the pay & display machines. Attached pictures. 1) machine where I bought tickets, no notice. 2) picture of machine with notice. 3&4) Changes to the patch of waste ground where I parked.