How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 70520
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am receiving traffic tickets for a car that is in my name.

Resolved Question:

I am receiving traffic tickets for a car that is in my name. My son has the car , however he has supplied a false address. I am so exasperated by these tickets - the MOT expired 31/8/16 as well as road tax. What should I do? I feel like I have reached the end of my tether
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Why is it in your name?

Jo C. and other Traffic Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought the car and he borrowed the car and dissappeared