Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Was doing 76 in a 30 need to keep my license so I can get to

Was doing 76 in a 30 need to keep my license so I can get to work do I peed guilty and explain without my car I loose my job
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any other points?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No other points but have only been driving a year so Will be band if I get 6 points and don't convince the court that I will loose my job if I loose my license
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it it worth trying to sway the court by getting letters from management from work to explain and help me out or am i wasting my time
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I see your problem.

The reality here is that you are facing a short break from driving one way or another.

If this is a 76 in a 30 mph zone then you are 14 mph over the highest sentencing bracket. The reality is that only a ban of a few months will address it.

If you are very lucky you may receive 6 points but then that would lead to revocation.

I'm afraid there is a risk that they could charge you with driving without due care and attention or possibly dangerous driving although I have to say that if it is just speeding alone I do not think you would be convicted.

I'm very sorry but that is the reality.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No but you have been very helpful, thank you.