Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have been sent a n.o.p for dooing 50 in a 30 limmit by a

i have been sent a n.o.p for dooing 50 in a 30 limmit by a mobbile trap how do i stand can i ask for the photoes i was on my motorbike
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can they record my speed accurately with a mobile speed trap and can I apose it

Were you speeding?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but I was told that it needs two in the van to take down my number is ***** right regards

No. That is nonsense. That never even has been the case even in the days before GATSOs.

That misconception comes from a case called Gray which says that the opinion of two officers that a vehicle was travelling at speed is sufficient to form a conviction even where there was no evidence from a device.

They are perfectly entitled, and it is better evidence, to rely on the prior opinion of one officer supported by the reading of a laser gun.

Don't take advice from these sources. It is all very well for them to give you this false hope and then you end up paying costs and they are nowhere to be seen.