Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

In January this year I was going to work around 05.00am, l

Customer Question

In January this year I was going to work around 05.00am , l drove fast enough to make time and l was caught over by police, the area covered 30 and 60 kph hour. I was stop by police and l was given a form that l will hear from them. In June a letter was sent to me to confirm the report and also whether l will like to come to court or not, I pleaded guilty and wanted my charge for over speeding and not to go to court.
Upon awaiting for my charge, l am now sermon to court for full hearing , l don't why? I have no penalty on my licence but per letter states, due to the penalty on my driving licence l can be sentence to disqualify for driving. There has been serious harassment by NSL and traffic police for reason l don't know.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this today please?