Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Would you a legal professional available to give an opinion

Hi. Would you a legal professional available to give an opinion on a mitigation draft? I've received a Single Justice Procedural Notice for speeding. Particulars are: 103mph in a 70 - Epping Junction of M25. Thanks.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie. I've attached a document (I hope) of my draft mitigation statement to accompany the Single Justice Procedural Notice I've received in connection with this offence. Can you review and provide any suggested amendments please?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

That's fine. You should also say you are pleading guilty and should be given full credit.

If this is your first offence you should also say that as well.

Apart from that it is fine.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Jamie. I've revised the statement (as attached). Let's say means-testing will not limit the maximum potential fine for me, is there any likelihood that could get less than the full £2.5k fine?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

It's related to your income. So depends on how much you earn, but you would get one third off anyway for a guilty plea

Does that clairfy?