Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

In March 2010 I moved into a Housing Association aprtmaent.

Customer Question

In March 2010 I moved into a Housing Association aprtmaent . I was allocated a parking bay in the lock-up underground parking lot. You can only gain access with fobs issued only to tenants with allocation. CAR PARK CHARGES IS PAID WEEKLY WITH rent.Mid 2015 a letter arrived stating that parking permit were to be issued. In June this year 2016 I parked my new car in the parking bay. The security who has just been employed by the association issued me with a parking fine for not putting up a permit in my bay which I have been paying for since six years. IS THIS FINE LEGALLY BINDING ESPECIALLY BECAUSE i HAVE NEVER MISSED ONE PAYMENT. aSO THE CAR IS REGISTERED IN MY NAME THE OWNER OF THE BAY.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve? Is this a private parking fine? Did you ever appeal it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU GUYS SAID I WILL PAY £20 IF I AM SATISFIED. IS THIS ARIP OFF OR WHATELSE?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Some people prefer a telephone call, but we can keep this online if you prefer