Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Been reported going thru a 7.5 tonne limit except for

Customer Question

been reported going thru a 7.5 tonne limit except for loading to do a delivery for co op, i am now on a disciplinary, i was in a 26 tonne vehicle and looking for the co op shop to deliver and pick up, according to management I exceeded the limit of the sign and went further than a reasonable distance, this was because I am not familiar with the area, the point is the co op give us risk assessments for individual shops that encourage or instruct us to break the law to do a delivery at certain shops, {this shop was not in that category but not knowing the area led me to the 7.5 tonne limit sign}.
ie driving down a*****and turning vehicle around after delivery is made and going out the wrong way, instructing drivers to park on zig zag lines at one particular shop and most common is to back down the side of a shop to make a delivery, but you have to back thru no entry signs to do this. I am sure that the co op is not above the law but surely they are instructing us to do, so my question is how can they justify the disciplinary when their are no police or local council pursuing the matter just a complaint from a villager who saw me how can they get away with what they want us to do when I am on a disciplinary because I made an error of judgement- it is like do as I say not as I do ! what is my best defence / .mr s wolfenden
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 months ago.

Are you asking about your employment situation or the traffic one?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ITS ALL TIED UP WITH THE DISCIPLINARY SO ITS THE EMPLOYMENT SITUATION TO THE DEFENSE OF THE DISCIPLINARY AS THERE IS NO POLICE OR COUNCIL INVOLVED
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 months ago.

Sorry, not my area then.

I will opt out.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what about the money I have paid for the advice ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thankyou