Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have been issues with a parking ticket. When I went online

Customer Question

I have been issues with a parking ticket. When I went online to appeal the paperwork stated I should have paid for a £3 ticket which I did do on the day. The appeal has now come back as denied stating I didn't pay enough even though their own form stated I should have paid £3 and my ticket with my car reg proves I paid £3
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Who is the issuer please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Parking eye. Just an update I've looked at their appear form again. They stated I didn't pay enough but won't say what I should have paid. On the day the sign stated you get 2 hours free parking then it was £3 for 1-2 hours which is what I paid and have the ticket with my reg for. They've stated I stated 3 hours 22 minutes so if 2 hours are free and I paid for 1 - 2 hours I presumed the £3 would cover that. But the company has no one to talk to
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Okay.

Are you willing to risk being sued?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm going to take a picture of the sign tonight to prove you get 2 hours free then along with the ticket proving I've paid £3 for the 1 hour 22 minutes I'll gladly go to court and see how they can justify charging me yes
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Okay. do you want to look at this now then?