Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Hi not quite sure if i have got the right place but i have

Customer Question

Hi not quite sure if i have got the right place but i have a question about 3D Films, I have just bought a 3D TV and 3D BLU-RAY DVD Player. but i was wondering what i look for to tell a film was filmed in TRUE 3D not 2D converted to 3D Thank you

Category: TV
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ill wait till you find me someone

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!

I am Pete, a TV and electronics expert, and I'll be happy to assist with your question.

The best way to find out if a film was filmed in true 3D or not is to check on the following list which is updated regularly:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_3D_films