Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

is it possible to set up my bt vision on infinity.?

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 years ago.
Hello, My name is Aric and I will be glad to assist you.

Do you currently use BT Infinity, and are looking to add BT Vision?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have just got bt infinity I have vision box that I used for a short time then changed to humax box..i am hoping to get the football on it.or if it is possible to transfer pc picture to tv.

regards arthur

Expert:  Aric replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for the reply.

It sounds like you have several questions here :-)

I will try to answer these the best I can.

In answer to the initial question, yes you can get BT vision as well as BT Infinity. You would need a seperate box, and subscription to each, as well as all of the powerline connections, and plug-in connections to be made.

If you already have BT Infinity, and want to add BT Vision, then you would need to contact BT Vision and check their options, then call at the number at the link below (scroll down to "find a number" at the bottom of the page):

http://www.btvision.bt.com/

Additionally, if you wanted to send the image from your PC to your TV and view Football that way, then you can run an HDMI cable from the PC (if the PC supports this type of connection), to the TV. There are not any wireless solutions available for connecting the PC to the TV.

If you have further questions, please reply back with the model number off of the back of the TV, and also try to find what connections your PC uses for video (will either be VGA 15 pin, HDMI, or both).

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

many thankfor your efforts.i have already had a picture from pc to tv thatwas not to good. regards Arthur.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 years ago.
You're welcome Arthur, and if you need further assistance let me know. if you're satisfied with my service, please kindly rate the service accordingly.