Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

have 18 month old new ariel fitted plus boost box for free

Customer Question

have 18 month old new ariel fitted plus boost box for free view 32 inch samsung problem solving 6-9 in red bits it says what is this
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question.

I'm not able to decipher what exactly your question is saying here, so I will need some more information.

What's the model number off of the back of the Samsung?

How is the Boost box connected to the TV (Scart, HDMI, component video, RF cable, etc.)?

Do you have the original TV remote?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

im not at home the Samsung is two years old the booster is pluged in the cables from arial go to it then to the tv its the original remote im loosing free view channels first 14 15 18 then 19 21 this week24 27 28 and now 30 31 the tv selfhelp states6-9bits out inred self diagnosis signal information and signal strength 45 only same tv 3 miles away 85 and no bits out booster or arial

Expert:  Aric replied 4 years ago.
Can you reply when you are at the set with the specific info I requested?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

why am I loosing channels or are you not a Samsung expert

Expert:  Aric replied 4 years ago.
Again, in order to decipher what is going on with your Samsung TV (of which I have much personal experience with):