Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, TV Technician
Experience:  Have been repairing tv's since 1981 and always learning and researching the newest technology.
63322015

is my bt sport and extra programs acctivated

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Sam Dennis Bradley replied 4 years ago.

tvdoctor33 :

Thank You for your question!

tvdoctor33 :

Check this link to activate your card: CLICK HERE Follow instructions located there

tvdoctor33 :

Step two:

Now reboot your Vision+ box. You can do this by holding down the Power button on the front panel until it turns red. You'll see the Vision+ box resetting itself. When it's finished, press the Power button again to turn your box back on.

(Alternatively, you can switch off the power socket that the Vision+ box is plugged in to, wait a few seconds, then switch it back on again.)

Step three:

After reactivating your card and rebooting your Vision+ box, you then need to tune to your channel. Press "TV Guide" on the remote control and select one of the BT Sport channels you've subscribed to. BT Sport 1 is on channel 58, BT Sport 2 is on channel 59.

The activation process can take up to 1 hour and you need to stay tuned to the channel you're activating during this time. Once your card has been activated you'll see the TV programme being broadcast.