carlday1
carlday1, Technician
Experience:  Self Employed TV Engineer
69505510

I have a tvonics freeview box which I have attached to a new

Customer Question

I have a tvonics freeview box which I have attached to a new tv I bought. Now whenever the set goes into standby I lose all the channels and have to go through auto search each time I switch the box on
Category: TV
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

Please could you send me the model of your tv?

Is it the tvonics freeview box that loses the channels?

JACUSTOMER-kr3eabah- :

It is a Samsung 46 inch led 3d and it is the tvonics that loses channels or rather the channels are there with no information next to each channel and no picture when one is selected. Have to retune each Time

carlday1 :

I have come across something similar and the box needed a software update. I don't know if one is available for your box if you could send me the model number I will have a look.

Is the freeview box a recorder?

JACUSTOMER-kr3eabah- :

Freeview is a recorder. Am at work at mo but it is the 250mb model

carlday1 :

I will do some research and see if I can find anything out