carlday1
carlday1, Technician
Experience:  Self Employed TV Engineer
69505510

I have recently had BT vision installed with free bt sport.

Customer Question

I have recently had BT vision installed with free bt sport. It worked ok with Adapters plugged into mains sockets for about 2 weeks. An adaptor failed completely. I have replaced the adapters with 20m ethernet cable hub to bt vision box. When trying to connect to sp channels 506 507 etc i get a messge " you need to subscribe to access these channels etc". These were available to me free of charge before the failure of the adapter. What and how do I do now to get free sport channels ? Your guidance would greatly appreciated.
Category: TV
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using just answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try and help with your question.

Are you able to access all other bt vision channels?

Normally the subscription to BT Vision is done on your broadband connection, BT know your ip address and router settings and enable the BT Vision subscription.

If you are able to access all other services I think you will have to contact BT about your subscriptions.