Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a Sony Bravia KDL-32S2010. I want to connect a digital

Customer Question

I have a Sony Bravia KDL-32S2010. I want to connect a digital still camera to be able to view pictures. Can you help me?

Bill Robinson.
Category: TV
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.

Depending on the camera's brand name and the model number, you may have to access the camera's menu and turn on the video output setting that allows you to view pictures on the TV set.

The adaptor that came with my camera has a USB and a Video connector output. That usually means you have to access the camera menu, turn on the Video output on the camera, and select whether you want the signal to be USB or PAL based signal coming out of the camera.

If the signal isn't there on your TV screen, you may need to "divide and conquer the issue"

You do that by connecting another piece of equipment to that Video input you're trying out. Make sure the TV works ok. Then you know the problem isn't caused by the TV input.

You check your camera menu next...see if there is a camera Video setting