Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Since BT adapted the TV the set has not performed well- How

Customer Question

Since BT adapted the TV the set has not performed well- How should the ports at the back
be connected?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, and welcome. My name is Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

First a brief overview of the process: This is a live chat format, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. You’ve already paid a deposit or membership to post your question here. I am an independent tech, and am volunteering my time unpaid until our chat is concluded. At that time I’ll request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face to close out our chat. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer and my goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. You may receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel I’ve earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question instead. You are rating me personally, not this site or your product and negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

_________________________

Nathan :

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Nathan :

can you tell me a bit more about your equipment please?

Nathan :

Make/model of the tv, make/model of the dvd, cable box, etc, and how they are currently connected (if you don't know what the connections are called, describe to me the color/shape/style of the connector, and the label of the ports they are plugged into on back of the tv)

Nathan :

I've seen your follow up post that the tv is a TX-32LD700

Nathan :

I still need some added information on your bt or sky box, your dvd player, etc, before I can further advise on the connections.

Nathan :

Please let me know, when you have a chance.

Nathan :

If it is easier, you can upload a photo of the back of the set, showing the connections.