Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I need to know how the layout of port connections should be

Customer Question

I need to know how the layout of port connections should be configured
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, and welcome. My name is Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

First a brief overview of the process: This is a live chat format, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. You’ve already paid a deposit or membership to post your question here. I am an independent tech, and am volunteering my time unpaid until our chat is concluded. At that time I’ll request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face to close out our chat. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer and my goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. You may receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel I’ve earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question instead. You are rating me personally, not this site or your product and negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

_________________________

Nathan :

Hi there, I responded to your earlier question. Thank you for the info on the tv, but I need details of your other devices as well, before I can provide a complete answer.

Nathan :

Please respond back to me only on the original question at http://www.justanswer.co.uk/tv-repair/813h0-bt-adapted-tv-set-not-performed-well.html

I will be closing this new post out shortly as a duplicate. Do not post new questions, only follow up with me on the original, as you're charged for each new question you open.