Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Samsung TV LE32B530

Customer Question

We have a Samsung TV LE32B530 and I switched it off this morning when the phone rang and then switched it back on and no response. Put new fuse in plug and it blew that one . Cant find my book and the TV is only 2 year old. Help!!!
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

So their is no powerlight lit on the front of the set and its seemingly blowing fuses in the plug?

What size fuse have you fitted in plug please?it should be 5 amp not 3 and no bigger than that

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have just pressed the button on the side of the TV and it has come on so it must have just frozen so it is fine. It was a 5 amp in the plug which was replaced. Will I get a credit for this?