Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

hello there i wonder if you can help me in some ways !! i

Customer Question

hello there i wonder if you can help me in some ways !! i have a digital box to view italXXXXX XXXXXnel in my living room,and i need to connect with another small tv upstairs to watch when i am in bed so, first thing i did i bought an av sender to connect both but unfortunatelly it's not working because there is the wireless internet in the same room that make contrast with signal and you get a very bad picture and a noise in it!! So i went for the second option and what i have done i bought a 20mt scart cable and connected the two and even this is not working?? all i get is a flickering picture and a very loud noise in it,i do not understand why that happen?? i even tried to bring the small telly downstairs and connect with a standard scart lead and it works fine!! can you please help me on this matter!!
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, and welcome. My name is Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

Nathan :

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Nathan :

when you say a digital box, do you mean a tuner box, being used with an aerial?

Nathan :

If so, have you considered just getting a separate antenna and/or tuner box for the bedroom tv? This would be a more direct approach and much less prone to interference.

Nathan :

Other than that, have you tried a long coax cable, which is usually less susceptible to interference than the scart cable or the wireless sender would be. You could use scart to the main tv though, if you need to free up the coaxial port to run upstairs.