Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a Samsung Smart TV and connect to the internet to access

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Smart TV and connect to the internet to access various Apps. I'm having trouble with Amazon Lovefilm. I'm being asked to 'update your Samsung device software.

Select Menu>Settings>Software-Update>Online, but can't find a 'settings' option to navigate through this.

Please can you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, and welcome. My name is Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

Nathan :

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the tv,

Nathan :

it sounds as though the amazon app isn't fully compatible with the current firmware version your tv is running.

Nathan :

Look through the tv setup menu (not the amazon app's settings) for an option called Firmware Update or Network Update. This may be listed under the Network, Options, or Advanced section of the menu.

Nathan :

If you still can't find it, let me know the full model number of the tv, so I can give more specific instruction.