info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

My Panasonic tx-p50xt50b will not power up I have tried a different

Customer Question

My Panasonic tx-p50xt50b will not power up I have tried a different 3 pin plu, we have just moved house and moved it exactly the same way I did last time, laid flat on a duvet and it was only like that for 10 mins
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Is their any powerlight lit or blinking please?

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No power light on or blinking at all
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No sorry no light at all blinking or solid
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.

OK the back of the set will need to come off and the powerboard initially visually examined and maybe later some meter checks carried out can you use a meter?

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I assume by meter u mean one of those boxes that test for electricity sorry never use one or got one
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi Shane

Yeah thats right
Because you have moved the set it may be worthwhile looking to see if anything has come adrift, if not then checks will be needed on the powerboard this board is the main suspect however it could be something as simple as a loose lead on one of the boards begining with the powerboard

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So I take it I need a technician to view the back then ur not able to view it by face time?
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.

Your not able to view it by face time?

I dont understand that?you could upload a photo but I may not be able to see anything obvious from a photo like a loose plug

Anthony

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi I'm just saying I suppose I need a technician to actually look at the tv a bit gutted iv paid £33 just to realise I need to get someone to look at it
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.

You need to speak with customer services about your deposit www.justanswer.com homepage customer services

I only pass on what needs to be done

Let me know if I can do anything else
Anthony