Sony KDL - 40HX853
This is the first time. My contract with SKY has just recently given me the 3D channel as an extra bonus so i was just trying to set it up
Not so good shahid!
HI, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help with your question.
I think you are nearly setup because you have to pictures split screen.
Please could you try this
1. Using the Sky remote, press the sky button.
2. Type in 170 to go to the Sky 3D channel. You should now see two images. This is called "side-by-side" mode.
3. Switch on your 3D glasses and put them on.
4. Using the Sony tv remote, press the 3D button.
5. You should now be able to see Sky 3D.
simple but sadly no. I have split screen on sky 170 . when I press 3D on the Sony remote I get ' Feature not available' I am pretty sure the tv is 3d compatibile, ie, a 3d button on the sony remote. nothing is ever easy!
As I have said before, when I go into TV 3d options I cannot swich the 3D option to on. there is no 3D format option . There is a 3D display mode option. Auto 3D setting is ON. 3D signal Notification is on.
I think I will just forget it. Not only is the 3D not right, my normal sky TV is now giving me pictures and sound which are out of sync!!
switched auto off but not sure what you mean by setting the tv up manually. How do I get my pictures and sound back in sync. I have switched everything off and on but that did not return things to normal. I wish I hadn't started this!