Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a smart tv up until last week the smart tv worked I

Customer Question

I have a smart tv up until last week the smart tv worked I received internet - although slow and was able to watch Iplay/BBC/ITV and I have connected it in all ways possible wireless and wired. Last week I asked BT to upgrade me to a 24 broadband deal so that I can always have this facility. I turned it on Thursday to watch the IPlayer to find that it stopped started the programme (there is a little disc in the right hand top corner which used to spin constantly when working, but now stops and starts too. It has since got worse in that even the
streamers on the Iplayers before you click into it is 'stuttering'. I do not think it is the connections. I have now placed the BT Hub in close proximity to the tv and have tried both wireless and wired at this location. Some of the apps still work and Youtube although stuttering at the start did play all through the song I was listening to . Any ideas please would be welcome as I miss the iplayer feature
Category: TV
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 3 years ago.
Are you the only person in your home using the BT Hub please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I am